Our primary network is designed for full redundancy to minimize the possibility for downtime.
- The Session Border Controller is fully redundant with the function divided between two parallel SBCs.
- The core routing and ethernet switching equipment is manufactured by Cisco, with a standby unit in place.
- IP/TDM interface equipment is Dialogic IMG 1010
- Billing is tripple redundant across Linux and Windows Platforms
- The IP network is Carrier Independent (we advertise our own IPs)
- Power and network connectivity redundancy is provided by Terremark (follow the link for more details)
- Dual path connectivity from our systems to the Internet.
- 24x7 engineering support on site